Who should use a HomeStyle loan?
- Home Buyers who are buying the perfect location but less than perfect home
- Home Buyers and Home Owners wanting to add luxury features like pools, sauna’s, etc
- Buying the perfect water front or mountain view with a 1990’s vintage property
- Refinancing your current mortgage for a lower interest rate and establish an escrow to make personalized improvements to increase the comfort and enjoyment of your home
Why should I use a HomeStyle loan?
- Save money on utility bills and maintenance cost (make home ownership more affordable)
- Save on out-of-pocket costs
- Increase a home’s resale value (build immediate equity)
- Address any potential health and safety issues in your home.
- Improve the comfort and enjoyment of your home
What type of repairs does a HomeStyle loan cover?
- Roofs, Gutters, Down Spouts
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Plumbing and Electrical Systems
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Basement Remodeling
- Expanding Attics
- Room Additions and Garages
- Window and Door Replacement
- Carpet and Flooring
- Painting and Siding
- Mold and Lead Paint Abatement
- Foundation and Water Damage
- Well and Septic Systems
- In-ground pools, patios and porches
What makes REMN different from other HomeStyle lenders?
- REMN is a FNMA direct lender.
- REMN processes, underwrites, closes and administers all the renovation draws and you make your mortgage payments directly to REMN Servicing Company.
- REMN Concierge Service will assist each home buyer / home owner with questions, concerns and more so you are never left feeling out of control or uninformed.
- REMN has a trained Specialist in your local market to assist you to pick the right options to meet your personal goals and objectives.